Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
mtmom mtmom is offline

Default print a single record of labels

I have created a mail merge of labels and I want to be able to chose one
record at a time to print a page of labels not a whole page of different
labels. Is there a way to do this?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

If your data is from Outlook, you can use the envelope/label tool to create
a page of labels from your chosen record.
If you are using mail merge, create a label merge as before then set the
document type to Letters and remove all the Next Record fields from the
cells. This will give you a page of labels for each record merged.