Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
tweacle[_7_] tweacle[_7_] is offline

Default How do I get a pop up window when opening a document

Hi there
Im trying to get a pop up window appear for about 5 seconds and then
dissappear when opening a document. Im also trying to put my own text
in when the pop up appears.

What I mean is have a pop up but the text will be the same all the
time.

can anyone help.

Thanks

--
tweacle
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

To do this, you need a userform with specific code in it. See
http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Userfo...lashScreen.htm for
the code, and see
http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Userfo...eAUserForm.htm for
general instructions about making a userform. The first article has a
link at the bottom to another article about how to make the userform
appear when opening a document.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman