Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Jeff

Default Correcting out of sequence Figure numbers

I have some figures whose numbers are out of order sequence. For instance
Figure 3 appears before Figure 2. How do I correct the numbers? If I just
delete the number and change it will that break the cross references?

Thanks.

--

Jeff Stevens
Email address deliberately false to avoid spam