yari

Default how do I make a key sung in and out log?

I need to make a Key Sing in and out sheet for my company and I have no idea
how to start.. Can anybody send me a templaste to my email account Please?
Thanks

yari

ok...this is the deal... Every day my employees needs to come and pick up the
keys for the locations here at the company and need to create d alog to keep
track of the keys.. That way I know who have the keys in case I dont get them
back

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Are they singing in the key of C? Or one of those with a lot of sharps
(which are harder)?

"yari" yari @discussions.microsoft.com wrote in message
I need to make a Key Sing in and out sheet for my company and I have no

idea
how to start.. Can anybody send me a templaste to my email account Please?
Thanks

Tom Ferguson

You can have a look at some examples of sign-in sheets.
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/re...=sign+in+sheet

You could download a few of the most promising and modify the best one to
be an exact fit for your need.

You can find others if you do a search (Google, MSN, or other) with sign
in sheet as the search term. Here is one example
http://www.massagedirect.com/forms/signin.pdf

In your case, you might consider placing the form on the page in
"landscape" orientation and have the following columns:
Date, Key number, Key location, Time out, Name (print), Signature, Time
in, Initial.

It is probably easiest to set up as a table in word but it could also be
done in Excel as a spreadsheet.

Just some ideas.

Tom
MSMVP