Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
LurfysMa LurfysMa is offline

Default Missing lines in Print Layout with white space suppressed

In one of my documents, a few lines of text are not visible if I
double-click on the gap between pages in Print Layout to hide the
"white space" (headers and footers). I can actually type into that
invisible area. If I double-click the thin border to reveal the whit
space, the missing lines reappear.

This onoy happens in one place in this document. The first thing on
the next page is a Heading 1. But this situation occurs elsewhere in
the same document without the problem.

The problem comes and goes.

This document was converted from a Word 2000 document, if that makes
any difference.

--
Office 2007 Pro on WinXP
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Check that the Vertical Alignment of the document is set to Top in the File
Page Setup dialog.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.