Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Herb Herb is offline

Default How to install EndNote 9 into Word 2007

How to install EndNote 9 into Word 2007?
I will appreciate if somebody could help me.
Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Go to Endnote.com and click on Support. They have an FAQ.

Herb wrote:
How to install EndNote 9 into Word 2007?
I will appreciate if somebody could help me.
Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
SRR SRR is offline

The FAQs will pretty much walk you through the process. I was trying to
install EndNote X onto Word 2007.