Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Upatnite22 Upatnite22 is offline

Default additional work history

Hi. I'm using the Computer Technician Resume Template. Can anyone tell me
how to add addt'l work history? I'm aware that if you put the cursor at the
end of the field (table) and press ENTER a new table will be created,
however, the problem is the table for 'Job name, city and date" and "job
description" appears to be two different table and I don't know how to
duplicate them both so that the formatting is the same as the predfined
tables. Can anyone help?