Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
silas[_2_] silas[_2_] is offline

Default Insert key in Word...

Hi. I've used Word 2000 in WinXP, now I have Word 2003 in Vista Home
Premium. One of the features I miss most from the old Word is the ability to
paste by using the Insert key on the keyboard.

This probably sounds like an insignificant issue but it was such a
convenience and I used it so frequently that I find myself still hitting
that key (which now merely activates Overwrite).

Is there any way I can get that restored in my version?

Thanks.

silas

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
silas[_2_] silas[_2_] is offline

This is a sure sign that I'm getting old, that is exactly what I did in Word
2000.

Thank you very much.

silas

"garfield-n-odie [MVP]" wrote in