Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Ashfiels House Ashfiels House is offline

Default How do i permanently change the return address font color

Can any body tell me what is the procedure i need to use to permanently set
the return address colour to a specific one , and not have to chnge it each
time i send a letter . please
thank you
joe
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Edit the return address paragraph style to reflect what you wish to
achieve - http://www.gmayor.com/changing_envelope_layout.htm
See also http://www.gmayor.com/Alternative_Return_Addresses.htm

Ashfiels House wrote:
Can any body tell me what is the procedure i need to use to
permanently set the return address colour to a specific one , and not
have to chnge it each time i send a letter . please
thank you
joe

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Ashfiels House[_2_] Ashfiels House[_2_] is offline

Ok Graham Thank you but i have made some errors in the question:

1 We use microsoft word 2003 i hit the wrong button. I am so sorry about
that.
2 What i am trying to do is find again the process required to set the
return address font colour to green for all return address envelopes.
Somewhere in Microsoft it says that one must follow a special procedureto
permanently change this as hitting default in the envelopes and labels
window/options/return address/ change font colour and hit default only alters
that one document . Back to square on for the next.

I am dammed if i can find it again.

Can you please help again?

Thank you for taking so much trouble with your previous reply, you certainly
know your stuff!

I also made a spelling error in my id it should be Ashfield. Can i change it.

Thanks
Joe
Ashfield House

"Ashfiels House" wrote:

Can any body tell me what is the procedure i need to use to permanently set
the return address colour to a specific one , and not have to chnge it each
time i send a letter . please
thank you
joe

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Graham told you how to do this. You change the RETURN ADDRESS STYLE:
pressing the default in the Envelopes dialog will not work. Follow the links
that he gave you.

--
Terry Farrell - MS Word MVP