Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Christian Christian is offline

Default What is GroupWise?

What is GroupWise and do one use it?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Summer Summer is offline

GroupWise® is a secure, dynamic collaboration solution that offers your
traditional and deskless users support for any communication over intranets,

Novell Groupwisse email program last I heard.

Google is a wonderful thing is it not?

"Christian" wrote in message
What is GroupWise and do one use it?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Stan Brown Stan Brown is offline

Wed, 11 Jul 2007 03:36:01 -0700 from Christian
:
What is GroupWise and do one use it?

Groupwise is a workgroup program (for calendars, appointments, and
such) that has an email component, so a number of institutions have
standardized on it for email.

Unfortunately.

http://OakRoadSystems.com/
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

We had that at work when I first started here. UGH! I hated it. Thank
heavens we have Outlook now but the employees who used GW for a while
complain about Outlook.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"Stan Brown" wrote in message
t...
Wed, 11 Jul 2007 03:36:01 -0700 from Christian
:
What is GroupWise and do one use it?

Groupwise is a workgroup program (for calendars, appointments, and
such) that has an email component, so a number of institutions have
standardized on it for email.

Unfortunately.

http://OakRoadSystems.com/

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
BenT BenT is offline

Morning,
How do I change the default font in Word? When I use the procedure as indicated in help, the first blank page uses Calibri. I would like all Word documents to open with Times New Roman as the selected default font. How can I accomplish this?
Thanks.
Bent

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Gordon Gordon is offline

"BenT" wrote in message
Morning,
How do I change the default font in Word? When I use the procedure as
indicated in help, the first blank page uses Calibri. I would like all
Word documents to open with Times New Roman as the selected default
font. How can I accomplish this?
Thanks.
Bent

Firstly please do not post in HTML - it mucks up the attributions and many
newsreaders can't read HTML.

Secondly, what has this to do with the question "What is Groupwise" as per
the subject of this thread? Please repost starting a new thread.

Thank you.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Stan Brown Stan Brown is offline

Wed, 11 Jul 2007 07:58:31 -0400 from JoAnn Paules
:

"Stan Brown" wrote in message
t...
Wed, 11 Jul 2007 03:36:01 -0700 from Christian
:
What is GroupWise and do one use it?

Groupwise is a workgroup program (for calendars, appointments, and
such) that has an email component, so a number of institutions have
standardized on it for email.

Unfortunately.

We had that at work when I first started here. UGH! I hated it. Thank
heavens we have Outlook now but the employees who used GW for a while
complain about Outlook.

Almost makes me nostalgic for Lotus Notes.

Almost.

At my work, we're forced to use Outlook.

http://OakRoadSystems.com/
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

My husband is supposed to be forced to use Lotus Notes. He won't do it - he
still uses Outlook.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"Stan Brown" wrote in message
t...
Wed, 11 Jul 2007 07:58:31 -0400 from JoAnn Paules
:

"Stan Brown" wrote in message
t...
Wed, 11 Jul 2007 03:36:01 -0700 from Christian
:
What is GroupWise and do one use it?

Groupwise is a workgroup program (for calendars, appointments, and
such) that has an email component, so a number of institutions have
standardized on it for email.

Unfortunately.

We had that at work when I first started here. UGH! I hated it. Thank
heavens we have Outlook now but the employees who used GW for a while
complain about Outlook.

Almost makes me nostalgic for Lotus Notes.

Almost.

At my work, we're forced to use Outlook.

http://OakRoadSystems.com/

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

And why do you keep posting the same question? Wait. Have patience.

--
Terry Farrell - MS Word MVP