Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Liela Liela is offline

Default Direction choices in Format Paragraph

Hi I have 2 users who are getting weird new choices in format - paragraph.
We are running Windows XP, Office 2002. These particular users also have
Omnipage 15 installed. It seems that what is occurring is that when they are
in a normal word document and go to format and select paragraph, they are
getting a direction choice under alignment and under the orientation instead
of left and right, they have before text and after text respectively. Try
with all my might I am stumped. The only thing I can think of is that this
is occuring because Omnipage is installed and has not really been working
properly for them but if anyone can think of anyways that I can remove these
newly found choices that would be great!!!

Thanks!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

When options are added to dialog boxes, the reason is usually that one
or more Asian languages have been installed. You could try removing
them via Microsoft Office Language Settings (Start | Program |
Microsoft Office Tools).

However, if you think that OmniPage caused the problems, maybe you
need to repair or reinstall the product. It's probably best to start
at the manufacturer's website, looking for any known issues.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP