Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Joyce Smith Joyce Smith is offline

Default I cannot find the file containing labels

I created address labels last year for all my Christmas cards but now I
cannot understand why I can't find my labels in my computer. Can anyone help
please?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

I would dearly love to help you but I have no clue where you save your
files. Have you tried using Windows Explorer to search for the file? Do you
remember what you named that file?

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"Joyce Smith" Joyce wrote in message
I created address labels last year for all my Christmas cards but now I
cannot understand why I can't find my labels in my computer. Can anyone
help
please?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell[_2_] Terry Farrell[_2_] is offline

Maybe you saved them as Xmas labels rather than Christmas labels. However,
if you open Windows Explorer, you can sort your documents in DATE order and
see what documents you edited during the run up to Christmas (Nov-Dec/2006).

--
Terry Farrell - MS Word MVP