Michael

Default How do I keep the speech recognition toolbar from adding words?

my language recognition toolbar seems to be adding words from my
outlook address book or other sources on my computer . I have repeatedly
deleted these names and foreign language words because they're giving me
false recognition . The words reappear.
*** How do I stop the language toolbar from adding words from my programs
and documents? ***