Default Quick question about File Properties

The Properties (file-properties) the Title and Author always
gets filled in.

How do I make it so that it stays blank unless I fill it in?

Sometimes, I even delete the Title, and then when I save the document,
I notice the next time I open it, it took the first line of my file as
the title again.

I want it to remain blank by default.

Oh, and another question...sometimes I copy and paste text off a
website (If I find an interesting quote or something).
I usually put it in a word doc, I like to use Times New Roman, but when
I do a ctrl-v, it usually comes in as a different text, and the
formatting is all different.

How can I make it come in and adhere to the format I set for the
document?

Thanks

ps - this is the 3rd attempt I am making at post this, google keeps
erroring out, so if this is posted multiple times, I apologize.