Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Karin Karin is offline

Default 2007 Create Style Set

Hi, I am having difficulty figuring out how to create a new style set in
2007. I have migrated multiple styles from 2003 to 2007 and I believe what I
need to do is create a custom style set to use them in the style gallery. I
can't seem to find enough instructions to get started. Do I need to create a
special template first? They are currently in normal.dot and normal.dotm. I
also wanted to have them display in the Style Pane (or dialog box) without
having any other styles show up. I also don't want to see any minor style
changes show up (e.g., if I apply italics to one word in one paragraph it
shows up as a new style). I'm a bit frustrated with this new feature. Thank
you.