Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Sarah Barah Sarah Barah is offline

Default print a sample list of every font

Hooray!!! i did it I did it! Thanks for your help, I very much appreciate it!

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

The problem with the listing is that when you copy and paste it to the vba
editor it is double spaced. Some of those double spaces result in lines that
are marked in red to show syntax errors. All you need to do is re-paste and
remove the empty lines.

Sarah Barah wrote:
Thanks again! I tried to run it but i kept getting a syntax error...
I was trying to connect the broken links but I just couldn't get it
going Does anyone have a copy of this already done in word 2007
and saved that they would be willing to send me? I would be very
grateful.

"Greg Maxey" wrote:

See:

Greg Maxey

See my web site http://gregmaxey.mvps.org
for an eclectic collection of Word Tips.

"It is not the critic who counts, not the man who points out how the
strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them
better. The credit belongs to the man in the arena, whose face is
marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly...who
knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, who spends himself
in a worthy cause, who at the best knows in the end the triumph of
high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails
while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those
cold and timid souls who have never known neither victory nor
defeat." - TR

"Sarah Barah" wrote in message

Thanks for your quick response. Im sorry, Im not macro savy.
Could you give me a step by step for how to use the macro you've
written? I'm using word 2007. Thanks again for your expertise!

Sarah
"Greg Maxey" wrote:

Sarah,

See: http://word.mvps.org/faqs/formatting...egenerator.htm

Sarah Barah wrote:
Does anyone know how I can print one of those sample font lists
without doing all the manual work to set it up? A while ago I
came across a way to print several pages, each with one line in a
different font and each line read, "The lazy brown fox jumped over
the fence" Or something like that...

Thanks for your expertise!

Sarah