Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dvorab Dvorab is offline

Default How to align footnote separator in WORD 7?

the footnote separators are coming out aligned right even though I am writing
in left aligned English. How can I change the separator alignment?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Have you modified Normal style? See
http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/NoteSeparators.htm

http://word.mvps.org

"Dvorab" wrote in message
news
the footnote separators are coming out aligned right even though I am
writing
in left aligned English. How can I change the separator alignment?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Does your Windows or Word have a right-to-left language (Hebrew or
Arabic) enabled? If it does, then in your Ribbon you have buttons for
the two directions -- see if the notes or the separator is set for the
wrong one.

On May 1, 11:28*pm, "Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:
Have you modified Normal style? Seehttp://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/NoteSeparators.htm

Fairhope, Alabama USAhttp://word.mvps.org

"Dvorab" wrote in message

news

the footnote separators are coming out aligned right even though I am
writing
in left aligned English. How can I change the separator alignment?-

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
PJY PJY is offline

You have to be in Draft view, then show notes, select footnote separator,
change to right align or whatever you wish

"Dvorab" wrote:

the footnote separators are coming out aligned right even though I am writing
in left aligned English. How can I change the separator alignment?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
manije abasi manije abasi is offline

Default heip

how align separator footnote?

Dvorab wrote:

How to align footnote separator in WORD 7?
01-May-10

the footnote separators are coming out aligned right even though I am writing
in left aligned English. How can I change the separator alignment?

On Saturday, May 01, 2010 6:26 PM
Dvorab wrote:

How to align footnote separator in WORD 7?
the footnote separators are coming out aligned right even though I am writing
in left aligned English. How can I change the separator alignment?

On Saturday, May 01, 2010 11:28 PM
Suzanne S. Barnhill wrote:

Have you modified Normal style?
Have you modified Normal style? See
http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/NoteSeparators.htm

http://word.mvps.org

On Sunday, May 02, 2010 9:25 AM
Peter T. Daniels wrote:

Does your Windows or Word have a right-to-left language (Hebrew orArabic)
Does your Windows or Word have a right-to-left language (Hebrew or
Arabic) enabled? If it does, then in your Ribbon you have buttons for
the two directions -- see if the notes or the separator is set for the
wrong one.

eSeparators.htm

On Tuesday, May 04, 2010 4:55 PM
PJY wrote:

You have to be in Draft view, then show notes, select footnote
You have to be in Draft view, then show notes, select footnote separator,
change to right align or whatever you wish

Entity Framework 4.0 POCO-First development and POCO Template
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials...k-40-poco.aspx