Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JF JF is offline

Default Pasting in MS Outlook 2003

When pasting a link from IE6 to Outlook 2003, instead of a link I get a
small green envelope. This is when right clicking the mouse on the address
bar and right clicking to paste. However if I press [ctrl+c] and [ctrl+v]
the link appears as normal. Has anyone seen this problem before and know how
to rectify it?

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

I suggest that you post your problem to an Outlook Newsgroup. This one is
for Word.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.