Hilda

Default How to save a document in a CD:drive/D

When I try to save the document in a CD. I got a note "This drive is not open"
How do I do it?
Jezebel

Don't even try. Save the document to your hard disk, then close it. Then,
depending on your hardware, use Windows Explorer to copy it to your CD (only
relatively recent machines support this) or use your burning software to
burn the file to your CD.