Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
mscertified

Default Need one page in landscape mode, please HELP

I've been struggling with this for hours....
I need one page in a document to be in landscape mode since it contains a
report layout. All the rest of the document must be portrait.
I've tried the instructions from my Word 2000 book (even though I'm using
2003).
All I have succeeded in doing is making my entire document landscape mode
and now it defies all attempts to fix it.
Word sure makes everything very difficult.
Does anyone have any idea how this obtuse page layout facility works?