Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
oaks oaks is offline

Default Stop Word 2007 B2RT from regularly corrupting 2003 files?

I need to write some files for Word 2007 B2TR so that others can read them.
But these files are regularly corrupted and crash Word. How can this be
stopped?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Patrick Schmid [MVP] Patrick Schmid [MVP] is offline

Are they based on a template? Can you describe when the files corrupt or
crash Word?

Patrick Schmid [OneNote MVP]
--------------
http://pschmid.net
***
Office 2007 Beta 2 Technical Refresh (B2TR):
http://pschmid.net/blog/2006/09/18/43
***
Customize Office 2007: http://pschmid.net/office2007/customize
OneNote 2007: http://pschmid.net/office2007/onenote