Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
John Ditchfield John Ditchfield is offline

Default Word 2003 and Vista

Can anyone tell me how to stop the EULA being displayed on the opening
screen each time I open Word 2003 (and also Excel 2003).

I click that I accept the Licence, but when I come to open Word again I
get the same EULA shown.

I am logged on as Administrator. I noticed that a previous thread
suggested that I should be logged on as Administrator, then accept the
licence and that would solve the problem. I can only assume that was for
Windows XP.

Thanks in advance.
--
John Ditchfield

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
John Ditchfield[_2_] John Ditchfield[_2_] is offline

Many thanks for the reply, but on reading this I see that it does not
refer to Vista, only XP and 2000.

However on checking further I found that the copy of Office 2003 did not
have the latest Upgrades, I installed these and that seems to have
solved the problem.

But once again, thanks for your input

In message , "garfield-n-odie
[MVP]" writes