Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ryan

Default When I format text everything above is changed as well. Why?

So im typing up something and i get lets say 14 lines down. and i want to
center that line, so i highlight that line of text and click the center
button, well EVERYTHNG above that line loosed all formatting and changes to
center and the normal font style and size. Its the same if i were to bold
everything, ALL the text would go bold.
Please tell me if this is a error or if this is a [stupid] feature i can
turn off!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman

See