Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Smash Smash is offline

Default Help: Recover unsaved file opened from Hotmail

I was asked to edit some papers that were sent to me via hotmail. I made the
stupid mistake of clicking "Save" instead of "Save as." I have recieved many
theories, but all of refered to it being saved from outlook into a temporary
internet file. that has not been the case. i have actually no temp files to
see, even when showing hidden documents. i have searched the computer for
key words, and no luck. i am freaking out, i edited various papers and it
took a long time, not to mention the fact that the people are relying on me.
is there any way to revert windows back to the exact moment before i closed
it? haha thanks! i am so upset! all help greatly appreciated!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default Recover unsaved file opened from Hotmail

I'm afraid that temporary files are by there very nature just that ...
temporary!
If you saved it from Outlook it *may* be possible to recover your changes.
See http://www.gmayor.com/outlook_attachments.htm