Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
snib snib is offline

Default Can you change the font used for a saved document?

I want to change the font on a saved file name. Is that possible to do?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
TedMi[_2_] TedMi[_2_] is offline

Depends on what you mean by "saved file name." Do you want to change the
font that appears in Windows Explorer? That cannot be done file by file,
only for all Explorer displays. If you mean can you change the font within
the saved file, yes, you can, unless the document is protected. Just open
the doc and apply font formatting as desired.
-TedMi