Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ME~! ME~! is offline

Default how to see amount of words typed

I cant figure out how to see how many words i have type for e.g. You have to
type four hundred words.

how do you see that you have typed that much without counting them one by
one yourslef???????

please reply soon i got to do assignment
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

On Wed, 4 Mar 2009 22:18:01 -0800, ME~! wrote:

I cant figure out how to see how many words i have type for e.g. You have to
type four hundred words.

how do you see that you have typed that much without counting them one by
one yourslef???????

please reply soon i got to do assignment

If you have Word 2003 or earlier, click Tools Word Count.

If you have Word 2007, right-click the status bar at the bottom of the window
and check the Word Count item to make it appear on the bar.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman