HW

Default AutoCorrect not being retained

For some reason I've "lost" many of my auto correct entries and when putting
them back in, they are gone the next time I begin Word. Is there a feature
that could have somehow gotten turned off?
Please advise
--
HW
Charles Kenyon

A guess ... do you have Adobe Acrobat 7?
--
Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.

"HW" wrote in message
For some reason I've "lost" many of my auto correct entries and when
putting
them back in, they are gone the next time I begin Word. Is there a feature
that could have somehow gotten turned off?
Please advise
--
HW

Charles Kenyon

Any longer? Do you have Acrobat toolbars available in Word? If you had
Acrobat you need to follow the directions at See
http://www.gmayor.com/lose_that_adob...at_toolbar.htm.
--

"HW" wrote in message
This happened to me today again. I do not have Acrobat 7 or any for that
matter any longer. Please advise!

HW

I don't have any addin called PDFMaker.dot and there is nothing in my startup
folder. The only template shown in tools/templates and addins is called
CRSDK32.WLL. I don't have the following as well -
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Office\Word\ Addins\PDFMaker.OfficeAddin] in my registry.

"HW" wrote in message
This happened to me today again. I do not have Acrobat 7 or any for that
matter any longer. Please advise!

HW

In searching, the following is the only thing that came up...I had no idea it
was this long, nor do I have any clue what it means...
http://www.microsoft.com/wn3/aspx/th...ed&ttype=0&d=0

"HW" wrote in message
This happened to me today again. I do not have Acrobat 7 or any for
that
matter any longer. Please advise!

Charles Kenyon

It means I can't follow the link you gave without registering.
I don't have any idea what it was supposed to tell me. Did you check to see
if the folder in which your AutoCorrect files are stored is restricted in
some way?
--

"Charles Kenyon" wrote:

Any longer? Do you have Acrobat toolbars available in Word? If you
had
Acrobat you need to follow the directions at See
http://www.gmayor.com/lose_that_adob...at_toolbar.htm.
--
Charles Kenyon

Intermediate User's Guide to Microsoft Word (supplemented version
of