Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Angella W. Angella W. is offline

Default MS Word 2007 freezes

I purchased my Dell with pre-loaded MS 2007. All of my apps were working
perfectly fine until about two weeks ago. Now, when I try to open MS Word,
either to create a new doc, or to edit another, it freezes. I then have to
close the application, only to continue to send the problem to MS. I've
uninstalled and reinstalled the application with no results. Any suggestions
as to why this is happening? All of my other Office Apps work just fine.