ItAllRunsDownhill

Default Why are my footnotes choosing to locate in the center of the page.

There is plenty of room on a page in my report, but the footnotes are
choosing to locate 1/2 to 2/3 up the page, rather than at the bottom of the
page. I've tried putting paragraph "line spacing" at "exactly 12" and that
has no effect. Can anybody help? I want to have one full page of text and
associated footnotes, instead of two scantily printed-on pages of text and
footnotes of severe brevity. I'm running Work 2000 SP-3.

This is not an issue with the footnotes per se but of text flow in general,
though it sounds as if you have your footnotes set to be "Below text" rather
than "Bottom of page." See
http://home.earthlink.net/~wordfaqs/BottomLine.htm

"ItAllRunsDownhill" wrote in
message news

Hidden footnotes Wick Tables 1 February 27th 05 03:05 AM
Footnotes Matt NZ Formatting Long Documents 1 February 17th 05 11:59 PM
how do i use footnotes and footers together? Tom The Appraiser Page Layout 2 January 12th 05 09:40 PM
How do you view only footnotes and/or make a list of footnotes? Secretary short on time. Microsoft Word Help 2 December 28th 04 09:50 PM
footnotes with multiple sections dcn1396 Microsoft Word Help 3 December 20th 04 01:47 AM