two printers different style

Default I have two printers, it prints different on both I want it the sam

I have two printers. I have a document in microsoft office word that prints
the way I want it to print, but it is not color so I added another printer
with color now my text is a different size and does not fit on the paper. I
have tried changing it to land scape and tried changing a couple things
nothing seems to help.