macropod

Hi Mike,

If you're using the filename field, the only options you've got are the
filename or the filename+full path. Anything else would require a macro.

Cheers

"Mike at Clear" Mike at wrote in message
Is it possible to shorten the path name which can be autoexted into a

footer?
The one word uses contains our full
\clr-nt01\general\financialservices\clients\correspndan ce ....
I'd like to just keep the clients\correspondance\ (or whichever sub

folder
the users is in)

Mike