Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Eddie Eddie is offline

Default Printing labels from mail merge

When I do the mail merge for labels and match the fields, Word is only
converting the first file. Wondering if I accidentally have clicked/selected
something I shouldn't or if the issue is with Word as I have never had this
issue before. Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

I assume that by the use of the word "file" you really meant "field"

The only reason to "match the fields" would be to make use of the
"AddressBlock" field. Instead of doing that, just insert the actual merge
fields from your data source into the labels in the configuration that you
require.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Eddie" wrote in message
When I do the mail merge for labels and match the fields, Word is only
converting the first file. Wondering if I accidentally have
clicked/selected
something I shouldn't or if the issue is with Word as I have never had
this
issue before. Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

See http://www.gmayor.com/mail_merge_lab...th_word_xp.htm or
http://www.gmayor.com/merge_labels_with_word_2007.htm
especially with relation to completing the merge.