eliza lily

Default Mystery Line with MS Word

How do I get rid of an unwanted mystery line? It's about one-half inch from
the bottom and it goes all the way across the page. I can't click on it
either inside or outside of the Footer.

The document was sent to me from a client so I have no idea how the line got
there, it was there when I opened it.

tony

My sympathy, I also have clients like this :-). It's probably a paragraph
border. Try deleting the paragraph just before and/or after the line, and see
if it works. If this requires deleting text, you can always delete the whole
paragraph with Ctrl-X and paste only the text of the paragraph back with
Alt-E-S and pick "unformatted text".