Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
regularwindowsuser regularwindowsuser is offline

Default How do i turn off the autocorrect options for indention and tab?

I am asking because I am writing an annotated bibliography in APA Style and
when I try to space on the next line, word refuses to space becasue it
automatically tabs the next line the same way and it is very annoying.
--
Thankx, I really appreciate your help.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kim Kim is offline

On Oct 4, 7:50 pm, regularwindowsuser
wrote:
I am asking because I am writing an annotated bibliography in APA Style and
when I try to space on the next line, word refuses to space becasue it
automatically tabs the next line the same way and it is very annoying.
--
Thankx, I really appreciate your help.

In Word 2007 you do this:
1) click the big office icon in upper left corner
2) select 3rd "tab". eyes on the right side now
3) click the first button (it should be in a section alone with some
text and no checkboxes)
4) select 3rd tab
5) the very last group, the 3rd, are 3 options. its the 2nd of those.

Lots of "3"