Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Mike P Mike P is offline

Default Creating an invoice template

I am trying to create an invoice template with my own thin graphic
down the right hand side of the A4 page.
I am struggling :-)
Do I have to make tables as if constructing a web page etc?

Cheers

Mike P
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Put the graphic in the left margin of the header/footer view with its layout
property option set to something other than 'in-line with text'. A header
can be anywhere on the page.

Mike P wrote:
I am trying to create an invoice template with my own thin graphic
down the right hand side of the A4 page.
I am struggling :-)
Do I have to make tables as if constructing a web page etc?

Cheers

Mike P

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Mike P Mike P is offline

On Sun, 29 Apr 2007 08:48:02 +0100, Mike P mike@askme wrote:

... I am trying to create an invoice template with my own thin graphic
... down the right hand side of the A4 page.
... I am struggling :-)
... Do I have to make tables as if constructing a web page etc?
... Cheers
... Mike P

Thanx to graham and Suzanne

Mike P

invoice template Erik Microsoft Word Help 1 September 28th 06 05:24 AM
creating invoice from template donkeyminga Microsoft Word Help 2 March 31st 06 04:55 PM
Invoice template oe New Users 1 December 10th 05 09:06 AM
Creating an Invoice with Mail Merge Robert Jones Mailmerge 1 February 4th 05 10:18 AM
Invoice Template with Autoupdate for Invoice Number Barb Reinhardt Microsoft Word Help 2 December 10th 04 08:13 PM