Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Peteski Peteski is offline

Default setting default Picture size

Is it possible to change the default size of an Imported photograph from
file. I know I can change the size using format on each photo but I
would like the photo's to open at the size I want. The documents I am
working on have a lot of photo's in them and I waste time for each
photo I have to change the size of and it becomes rather tedious.
Thanks in advance, Peteski.

--
Peteski
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Peteski wrote:
Is it possible to change the default size of an Imported photograph
from file. I know I can change the size using format on each photo
but I would like the photo's to open at the size I want. The
documents I am working on have a lot of photo's in them and I waste
time for each photo I have to change the size of and it becomes
rather tedious. Thanks in advance, Peteski.

Start by inserting a table where you want the picture to go, set the column
widths to the maximum size you want for the pictures, and click Table
AutoFit Fixed Column Width. The table can be just one cell, or more if the
pictures need to be placed together. You can quickly turn off the table's
borders by pressing Ctrl+Alt+U.

Also go to Tools Options Edit and set the "Insert/paste pictures as"
dropdown to "In line with text".

When you paste or use Insert Picture From File to put a picture into a
table cell, if the picture is wider than the column, it will automatically
resize to fit into the cell. (Smaller pictures won't be enlarged.)

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Peteski[_2_] Peteski[_2_] is offline

Jay Freedman;2700665 Wrote:
Peteski wrote:-
[...]

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

Thanks Jay, I'll give it a go.

--
Peteski
trutree trutree is offline
Junior Member

While people are alive, we must think of stick merge future generations: A school is considered a human right like any other.