Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
old salt old salt is offline

Default Scanned image

I use my scanner and camera in WORD a lot, it was easy to insert an image
from scanner or camera before in office applications, BUT in the new 2007
beta version of office this seems to be missing, I've spent hours trying to
locate a way of doing this, even office help is no assistance.
How can we directly insert an image from a scanner or camera now please

click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...merge.fi elds