Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Ahana Richards Ahana Richards is offline

Default What kind of label allows you to print graphics on them?

I am in the proccess of printing energy star certified labels for our energy
start certified PC - however in MSFT Word mail merge (labels), I cannot
figure out which brand I need. I'd like a relatively "small" size. No larger
than 2"wX1"h. (roughly).

Thanks!

Ahana
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

You can put a graphic on any size label.

See the article "Graphics on Labels" on fellow MVP Graham Mayor's website at

http://www.gmayor.com/graphics_on_labels.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Ahana Richards" Ahana wrote in message
I am in the proccess of printing energy star certified labels for our
energy
start certified PC - however in MSFT Word mail merge (labels), I cannot
figure out which brand I need. I'd like a relatively "small" size. No
larger
than 2"wX1"h. (roughly).

Thanks!

Ahana

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Ahana Richards Ahana Richards is offline

Dear Doug,

Thank you.

Im new to this type of chat board forum, and after some research (after I
already posted this) I found your post to a similar question, bookmarked the
page, and successfully prodcued my labels.

Thank you again,
Ahana