Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
JWRQT JWRQT is offline

Default How do I save a custom watermark in Word 2007?

The "Save selection to Watermark gallery" is grayed out so I am not able to
save custom watermarks. I even read the directions (in the book "Using
Office 2007" by QUE publishing), all to no avail. The product is MS Office
2007 (specifically Word 2007). Thank you.