rog

Default block table format

Hello,

I'm designing a form inside a table and I bloqued it with a password so that
the user can only write on the designed fields, I know I can write a limit
on the number of characters for each writable field, however what I am
triyng to do is avoid the table to be increased in size when the user types
return inside a cell.
I mean only allowing the user to type on the field allowed but not allowing
the return that modifies the table, is that possible?

Thanks

Rog