Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Joe_R Joe_R is offline

Default Screen in print layout doesn't show full sheet size

For some reason in view "print layout" my screen does not display the full 8
1/2 x 11 sheet. If there is not a full page of copy the display shows a
shorter page. Is there something I did to cause this?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lene Fredborg Lene Fredborg is offline

It sounds as if you just need to turn on "White space between pages" in Tools
Options View tab. See:

http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/WhiteSpace.htm

If this is correct, you probably just clicked the space between two pages -
this toggles the "White space between pages" on and off.

--
Regards
Lene Fredborg