Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dave Dave is offline

Default Can I apply multiple search terms in a text search and how do I d.

I am trying to find multiple words in a series of documents. Can I search for
multiple terms? How do I enter the search criteria?
--
Dave Lambert
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

In Word 2003 File Open Tools Search Advanced - enter and add the
words you wish to search for and the locations you wish to search for
documents containing those words.

Word 2007 does not have this search function and relies on the operating
system to provide searches.