RV-J

Default How do I elimate the same document from repeatedly coming up in wo

It began as a "Normal.dot", was then accidentally saved asa ".doc", and now I
am unable to keep it from coming up everytime I open Word (ver.11). I have
re-nstalled Office, etc.. It will not go away!

Can anyone help me? Thank you in advance!

Glad I could help.

news

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/...ocNotBlank.htm