Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
changed man changed man is offline

Default instead of a blank document coming up i get one i cant delete

--
Clear out the junk so God can fill you with something big
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Locate and rename the normal.dot template (normal.dotm if you are using Word
2007). To find the template, you can search for it in Windows. Be sure to
search hidden files and folders.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"changed man" wrote in message

Clear out the junk so God can fill you with something big

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/...ocNotBlank.htm