Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Natelle Natelle is offline

Default How do I edit the Current Multilevel List in Word 2007??

I'm so frustrated. I just want to change my numbering setup for the list
style. I want to edit the Multilevel list under "Current List" which is the
list numbering that I have assigned to my styles in my document. The document
is a very large document originally created in Word 2003. I'm a new Word
2007 user. Please tell me how to edi t the numbering setup. YoOu know, like
you can do in Word 2003 when you "Modify" your "Heading n" style, choose
"Numbering" and then clicking "Customize" under the mutlilevel numbering box.
You know, where you set the "Start At" and "Tab location" etc.

Help and thanks a lot for being here and reading this.

Natelle
San Diego
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Pamelia Caswell via OfficeKB.com Pamelia Caswell via OfficeKB.com is offline

Put the cursor in the first level 1 heading in your document. Click the
multilevel list button. At the bottom of the gallery click define new
multilevel list. The next dialog should look familiar.
HTH,
Pam