Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
ThackerMtn ThackerMtn is offline

Default Stop Table Resizing in Word 2000

I'm currently creating a new form for my company that will be given to my
workers. As most of them have little to no computer knowledge, I would like
to know how I could prevent the tables on my form from resizing once alot of
text has been typed into the box. I am stressing to my staff that they need
to keep what they type in this area brief, and I believe that stopping the
table from expanding would help them accomplish this. How do I stop my
tables from expanding? Thanks for any help you can provide!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

If the form is protected and the row height is set to an exact amount, they
will be able to type more than will fit, but most will get the message when
it starts to disappear.

http://word.mvps.org

"ThackerMtn" wrote in message
I'm currently creating a new form for my company that will be given to my
workers. As most of them have little to no computer knowledge, I would
like
to know how I could prevent the tables on my form from resizing once alot
of
text has been typed into the box. I am stressing to my staff that they
need
to keep what they type in this area brief, and I believe that stopping the
table from expanding would help them accomplish this. How do I stop my
tables from expanding? Thanks for any help you can provide!

Stop Word 07 from resizing my pictures when I insert them? Francis C. Microsoft Word Help 1 March 12th 09 11:54 PM
How to stop a table cell from resizing when I type Rainbow Teacher Tables 5 June 8th 08 09:07 PM
Resizing cells in an existing Word 2007 table? Thomboy Tables 5 October 26th 07 04:23 PM
Resizing a Word Table Tony Tables 2 January 30th 07 08:17 AM
how do i keep the cells in a Word table from resizing? Derski Tables 1 October 31st 05 12:53 AM