Bobster

Default paste a word table into a word label sheet

I have a one column word table with 990 cells that I would like to paste into
a new Word (avery) label sheet (two columns) so that the first cell of the
table will be in the first label of the first column, the second second cell
in the first label of the second column, the third cell in the second label
in the first column etc. Is this possible?
Graham Mayor

Create a label mail merge using your required table layout as the merge
document and use the data table as a data source (you'll need to add a top
row with a fieldname) -