Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
RJS RJS is offline

Default How can I default a specific zoom size/percentage?

When I first loaded MS Word 2003 on my new computer and opened Word
documents, for the past 7 months my zoom size on my toolbar has been at 120%,
which I have come to enjoy! (My mom got the same computer at the same time
and her's has always "defaulted" Word document zoom size to only 100%) When
I logged on this morning, my zoom size was at 100% everytime I open Word.
(For my work, I open Word documents about 100 times a day)What happened? How
can I get it back to 120% without having to change it manually everytime I
open a document?

Any advice would be appreciated.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/General/SaveViewAndZoom.htm.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

RJS wrote:
When I first loaded MS Word 2003 on my new computer and opened Word
documents, for the past 7 months my zoom size on my toolbar has been
at 120%, which I have come to enjoy! (My mom got the same computer
at the same time and her's has always "defaulted" Word document zoom
size to only 100%) When I logged on this morning, my zoom size was
at 100% everytime I open Word. (For my work, I open Word documents
about 100 times a day)What happened? How can I get it back to 120%
without having to change it manually everytime I open a document?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Default Print Preview Zoom [email protected] New Users 2 June 13th 06 12:36 PM
Default Print Preview Zoom [email protected] Page Layout 1 June 12th 06 05:59 PM
Default Print Preview Zoom [email protected] Microsoft Word Help 0 June 12th 06 04:59 PM
Default zoom PaulE New Users 5 October 25th 05 09:08 AM
How do I set default zoom in Word? yashww Microsoft Word Help 1 February 17th 05 05:37 AM