Bob S

Default Default zoom size

I use Word 2003. How can you change the default zoom size to "Text width"?
Thanks.

Greg Maxey

You can put the following line in an AutoOpen and AutoNew macro stored in
your document template:

ActiveWindow.View.Zoom.PageFit = wdPageFitTextFit

--
Greg Maxey/Word MVP
A Peer in Peer to Peer Support

Bob S wrote:
I use Word 2003. How can you change the default zoom size to "Text
width"? Thanks.

Greg Maxey

Bob,

As you posted in the new user group I thought my earlier anwer might be a
bit vague. See the following link for instructions how to insert macros
provided in these groups and a primer on what a AutoOpen and AutoNew macor
is:

You would only need:

Sub AutoOpen
ActiveWindow.View.Zoom.PageFit = wdPageFitTextFit
End Sub

And

Sub AutoNew