Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Arnold Arnold is offline

Default Mail Merge with Excel

I have 74 lines of data in an Excel 2000 spreadsheet that I want to use
in 1) a mail merge and 2) as mailing labels in Word 2000. Following
the Excel instructions ends up with nothing. I get an error in DDE.
Any suggestions? (I have attached the xls file.)

Thanks,

Arnold

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Start the merges from Word and in step 2 of the mail merge helper, select
your Excel spreadsheet as the data source.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP